Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wrigleyville

Hello everyone-

Welcome to hump day. Almost the weekend. Today's pictures come to us from the Chicago Cubs Organization, especially Lauren and Barb of the Wrigley Field Ambassadors. They have been a tremendous help with the Project and follow the blog (or at least that is what they told me). They even went back and sent more pictures after initially sending me some fantastic photos two weeks ago.

Thanks for the help. It is appreciated.

Also, be sure to check the blog daily. I will only be posting one picture a day on Facebook but, as you can see below, some pictures will have far more than one picture.

Lastly, I will try and post the pictures in the order we receive them so if you sent me some already I promise we are not ignoring you. We have just been surprised by the response and are running about 2 weeks behind. Thanks again for all the support. It means the world to us.

If you want to help email ProjectSaveTheDate@gmail.com

Kyle and Katie