Monday, October 18, 2010

Paul Bunyan and Babe help out

Hello again and welcome to the beginning of another great week. I hope everyone had as good of a weekend as Katie and did. We traveled back to my hometown of Chagrin Falls Ohio for my dad's surprise. It was a great time and I even managed to sneak away for a few minutes to take a picture of the Save The Date at the Iconic Chagrin Falls, where the movie "House Arrest" was filmed, the Pumpkin Roll takes place and has been on ESPN, and where Stone Temple Pilots lead Singer Scott Weiland was born. Look for those pictures later this week or early next week.

On to today's post which comes to us from the Chamber of Commerce of the great Midwestern town of Bemidji, Minnesota. I am not sure where or when I first heard of the statues of Paul Bunyan and Babe the Blue Ox but it is one of those iconic roadside attractions in America. It has been featured in The Simpsons (probably where I first saw it) and just seems to pop up everywhere.

Enjoy today's pictures and remember, if you have any comments, questions, feedback, want to help, know someone who can, or just want to say hi please send us an email. We love to hear from everyone.
ProjectSaveTheDate@gmail.com

Kyle O.