Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Reaction and Twitter

Hello Again-

We have received quite a few emails over the past few days and I honestly quite shocked by the amount of positive response. So far I have had a few requests from people asking to help out. I am amazed that people that don't know us are willing to help Katie and I out on our project to spread our Save The Date across the globe.

So far we have received two Save The Dates back from landmarks, the St. Louis Arch and Fenway Park. In both instances we also received an email from them asking if the pictures were what we were looking for and appreciation of what we are doing.

I wasn't sure how this project would go over. Would I get any back? Would I have to take all the pictures? Would anyone care. Well I am confident in all the answers are very positive for this project.

I have also started a Twitter Account. The handle is ProjSaveTheDate so feel free to follow me on there. I figured that would be a great way to spread word of the blog. So feel free to join or invite your friends to follow me.

Lastly, if you want to help, have ideas for the Project, or just want to say hi feel free to email me at ProjectSaveTheDate@gmail.com

Thanks for reading.

Kyle O.