Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Pride of The Yankees

Welcome Back-

As I am sure many of you know the Major League Baseball playoffs are going on right now. Recently I received a package in the mail from the New York Yankees. Inside the package were the following two photos. I was really shocked to see the package from them. This is the first time someone has printed out pictures and mailed them to us instead of email. Quite a surprise to see in one's mailbox. 
Also, yesterday I received an email from Chandigarh, India where they are going to try and get some pictures. I am still amazed at how this is spreading. Some of my future goals are to get the Sydney Opera House, Japan and to reach all the continents. 

Thanks for the help from everyone. Keep on spreading the word and if you have any ideas let me know Projectsavethedate@gmail.com

Kyle O.