Friday, October 15, 2010

And the TV stars are...

Happy Friday!!!!

Just as I promised two well known TV stars helped out with Project Save The Date. SpongeBob and Elmo!!!  These two pictures are great for so many reasons. First, I don't want this Project to be taken too seriously. I love these pictures because, well, they make me laugh. I am not just after National Parks, or other landmarks. I want everything. All quirky locations and things included. So if you know of any unique places in your area, help out. 

Also, these two pictures made me think. Instead of just getting the Save The Dates to locations why not open it up. How you might ask? Get the Save The Dates to people. No, I don't want them to come to our wedding but if you know, or are famous (not even really famous, just a little notable) and want to help it would be great to get a picture of the Save the Date with them. That's all for now.
 
Enjoy your weekend everyone.