Sunday, October 10, 2010

Goals of the Week October 10, 2010

I've made a decision. Because I anticipate that I won't receive many or any cards in my email box on the weekend I take Sunday off. I will still post but I will not post any pictures. Instead I will post my "Goals of the Week" for the blog. Each week I will set forth three goals of the week. I hope that you can help me reach these goals each and every week. I will also answer any questions you all may have about the Project, Me, Katie, future locations, or anything thing else that rolls our way.

So here we go, Here are the Goals of the Week

1. Get 50 New Followers on Twitter
I have a feeling that Twitter will be important in spreading the word. Katie and I are having a difficult time spreading word about this Project. There is a reason behind this though.

We are NOT telling our friends and family about this Project. We understand and realize that someone might happen across this but our ultimate goal is to "unveil" this Project and all the photos to them at the rehearsal dinner the night before the wedding, and possibly have a slide show running constantly during the reception of the photos. Because of this we are not putting it on our facebook pages or personal twitter accounts.

That is why it is so important for our readers to spread the word of this Project.

2. Get a Contact in England
There are so many great places in England and London that are iconic landmarks (Stonehenge, Big Ben, Parliament, Buckingham Palace, Double Decker Bus, London Bridge,  Millennium Bridge, and the list goes on... and on...)

So if anyone out there is from England, is going to England, or knows anyone in England that would be willing to help out please pass along the blog or have them email me at ProjectSaveTheDate@gmail.com

3. Keep Getting Suggestions
We have received great emails and we love getting them. Even if you can't help out and just enjoy the blog we appreciate all feedback. Is there something you would like? Let us know? Know of other great places even if they are no where near you? Let me know. Out "Suggested Places" list is only that, suggested. I was hesitant to even include it because I didn't want to limit the Project to places on the list. There are so many great places out there that I haven't heard of. Should the list stay or go? Let us know.

Thanks for reading.

Kyle O.