Monday, October 25, 2010

Later Gator

Hello World-
Welcome to another work week.  Today's picture comes to us from outside of Orlando Florida. I heard about Gatorland when I was a kid and visited the Orlando area with my dad. Gatorland is a great park (think Sea World for alligators) where you can see gators everywhere. I remember seeing feedings and even tasting alligator meat. We had a great time and the one image that is lasting is the front entrance doors, when you walk through an alligator's mouth (first picture below)

I went to their website and it looks like they have (or are putting in) a zip line that goes over the alligators.
Should be pretty neat. Their website is http://www.gatorland.com/

Hope you have a good work week, be sure to check out yesterday's goals and let me know if you can help. As always if you have any questions, comments, want to help, or just want to say hi to Katie and I feel free to email us. ProjectSaveTheDate@gmail.com

Kyle O.