Tuesday, October 12, 2010

New York, New York

Hello hello and happy Tuesday to you all.

Today's blog post (and the rest of the week) is all about the City that never sleeps, New York, New York, so great they named it twice. Over the weekend and last night I received many, MANY, photos from New York.

New York is such a unique place. The cultures and demographics of the city differ from block to block. I have been to New York City once, and Katie a few times, but never together. There are so many sights to see and many will be crossed of this list this week.

Lastly I have a very special treat for you all. Two well known people (dare I say celebrities) have helped out with the Project. Last night I received two photos of them in New York City holding the Save The Dates. That will be Friday's blog.

Housekeeping
After receiving some very good advice from brideandjoy.wordpress.com I wanted to let you know what the typical schedule for the blog would be so that people can get into a routine. Every weekday I will post a new location and set of pictures. I will take Saturday off and Sunday will be my "Goals of the Week." The Goals of the Week are probably more to help keep me accountable and moving rather than for the readers but most will help encourage participation from readers.

Let me know if you have any thoughts on the blog, want to help out, or just want to say hi to Katie and I. Email us at ProjectSaveTheDate@gmail.com

Have a great Tuesday.

Kyle O.