Friday, October 8, 2010

I left my heart in San Francisco

And the project rolls along. Last night I received an email with the Save the Date in front of the Golden Gate Bridge. To date this is the farthest that the Save The Date has made it. According to Google Maps the Golden Gate Bridge is 2,849 miles from Raleigh, North Carolina.

Pictures have been rolling in lately, which I am very proud excited about. I wasn't really expecting this sort of response this fast. My plans for the blog is to update it with our story on days when I do not have a new Save The Date.  My first non blog entry will be about the story behind the Save The Dave picture and how I got them.

I need feedback
What else do you all want to see? This weekend I will be cleaning up the blog and also add a page that has all the pictures in one place?
What places am I missing?
How can I spread this blog?
How can I get more people to help?
Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Without further ado, here is the Golden Gate Bridge. Enjoy and Thanks.

Kyle O.