Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Thrill of the Email

Every time I receive a photo or email my heart starts beating faster. It is such a thrill to hear from people and receive pictures of the Save the Date in places I have only dreamed of. Regardless of the location it is such a thrill for Katie and I to received feedback and realizing that our Project is traveling over the world. After wedding we plan on creating a collage (like my twitter background) with all the photos to display and frame.

Now I know I said that this week would be full of New York City. Well, I lied. I will mix cities and locations up. That way, if I receive a big batch from someone, I will intertwine them in with all the others that I receive. This will keep things fresh.

Today's stunning photos come from Crater Lake in Oregon. Crater Lake is a fascinating geological area and I highly suggest reading up on it. Those of you in the US might recognize it, it is on the Oregon State Quarter.

I noticed many of our readers are oversees. If you are, please email me if you can help out. ProjectSaveTheDate@gmail.com

Don't forget tomorrow the photos will be of two big TV stars holding the Save The Date.

Thanks for reading and enjoy your Thursday.