Friday, November 5, 2010

What's the Secret Max?

Herman Blume: What's the secret, Max?

Max Fischer: The secret?

Herman Blume: Yeah, you seem to have it pretty figured out.

Max Fischer: The secret, I don't know... I guess you've just gotta find something you love to do and then... do it for the rest of your life.
Friday-
And there you have it folks, another work week in the books, another set of pictures, and another week closer to our wedding. This week was great.

Yesterday one of my friends Melissa posted about Project Save The Date on her blog (Check it out at The View From Five Two) which sent not only more traffic my way, but also more volunteers. This morning I received several emails from people looking to help us out.

It was great to see that support for our Project. Keep on passing it on to friends and family. It is all the volunteers that make this Project what it is. Keep up the good work!!!

I hope you all enjoyed the quote above. It is from one of my favorite movies, Rushmore. It definitely is a good quote headed into marriage. Find the one you want to be with, then never let them go.  

Enjoy the weekend.

Kyle O.