Sunday, November 7, 2010

Goals of the Week

This week was a very good week from my point of view. I received pictures from the Willis Tower's Skydeck (Sears Tower), Ecuador, Honduras and Brazil. These pictures will get posted as some point next week.

Our Project was also listed on Zankyou as I wrote about yesterday. I big thanks to Kristen for writing that piece.

Without further ado, here are this week's goals:

1) Increase Facebook/Twitter followers.  We want to get to 100 Facebook followers and 175 Twitter followers. What do people want to get out of the social media? Let me know what you all want to get out of it?

2) New Locations There are a couple locations that I am surprised we haven't received any word from the national parks or readers. Email us at ProjectSaveTheDate@gmail.com if you or someone you know can help.

3) Keep having fun. Readership is up. We keep getting pictures. We enjoy talking with everyone. Keep up the good work everyone. Enjoy your Sunday.

Kyle O.