Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Mahalo Hawai'i

Aloha Again-
Once again I was lucky enough to receive picture from Hawai'i. This time they are from Hakeakala National Park, home of several volcanoes. I particularly love the one of the sunrise on October 17, 2010. They were taken by Park Ranger Anne Olsen who had to have been up early to take the picture. Thank you Anne for helping the Project. 

As always the National Park Service and the Park Rangers have been big supporters of the Project. We always receive the nicest notes and emails with the photos. These pictures are stunning.

So last night I received an email from a good friend of mine who is an international admissions counselor (which is a great job for somone to be able to help us!) at Elon University. She just got back from traveling for work and informed me that she took some pictures of the Save The Date in South America. We are very excited to get them and post them for you all.

One area where we still need some help and are open to suggestion. How to spread the word of Project Save The Date. We already have a Facebook Page Here and a Twitter Page Here. Be sure to join and pass it along to friends.

Tonight while eating frozen yogurt I thought of a new way to get pictures. Craigslist. Starting this weekend I am going to try and post a few adds in a  few select cities to see if I can help get certain locations. I think I will try and post in the Key West, LA, Salt Lake City, and Atlanta. This should be a pretty diverse group and hopefully will not only allow me to pinpoint spots, but also help spread the word. If you have any suggestions please let us know ProjectSaveTheDate@gmail.com. Thanks again for being a part of our journey. 

Kyle