Monday, November 15, 2010

Rock On!


Hello Again-

I hope everyone had a great weekend. 

Today's pictures come to us from my dad. A little back story on it. We told my parents about our Project about a month ago when we were visiting Cleveland for my Dad's birthday party. He knew we were coming but we also had a surprise party planned. We told my parents about this on the Friday night and then I suggested to my dad that we take some pictures of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame for it and then meet up with the rest of my family to watch the Notre Dame Game (My family minus my brother in law are big Notre Dame Fans). 

When we met up there were a bunch of my dad's close friends and extended family there waiting for us. He was very surprised. So the picture today comes courtesy of my dad and needing to get him out of the house. 

Enjoy!

Kyle O.