Sunday, November 14, 2010

Goals of the Week

What a great week we had. We have another fantastic week coming up. I received quite a few pictures this week and word of even more. Thank you to everyone for all the help. My twitter followers are up to just under 150 so we reached that goal!!!

Here are this weeks goals:

1) Skydive with the Save The Date. This is my next "white whale". My biggest goal was to get it to the South Pole. With that accomplished the next dream is to have a picture of someone skydiving with it. Let us know if you have any ideas on how to get this done.

2) Scubadive with the Save The Date. In line with the Skydive, another dream would be for the Save The Date to go skydiving.  All I would need if for the Save The Date to get laminated and go down with a diver, whether that is in nature or an aquarium. Either would be fantastic.

Well the weather is fantastic here in Raleigh so I am going to enjoy it while I can. Enjoy the weekend.

Kyle O.