Thursday, November 18, 2010

Remember the Alamo

Happy Friday-

I recently received this great picture below. This was mailed to me via regular mail. I was shocked when I opened it up. I scanned it in and below is the result. The picture is just amazing. The Alamo is one of those iconic locations that I have always heard about, but never visited. Quite a piece of history.

Be sure to check back on Sunday for the goals of the week. I am going to try and open things up a bit and change the format with the help of my brother in law Jonathan. It will only be a test run and we will see what kind of feedback we get. Let us know if you like it or what other features you might like.

We will be putting a map as an additional tab which I am excited about along with comments. More to come on Sunday.

Enjoy your weekend everyone.

As always, feel free to email us at ProjectSaveTheDate@gmail.com or follow us on Facebook or Twitter

Kyle O.