Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!

This applies to about half of the blog's readers, those in the states. Today's set of photos come from Harpers Ferry in West Virginia. Harpers Ferry is where West Virginia, Virginia and Maryland meet along with the intersection of the Potomac and Shenandoah Rivers.

These pictures were provided by Jim P. during a family vacation. Thanks for taking them and thinking of us.

Sorry today's blog is short but it was a long day of traveling and I am pretty tired. I typically write the entries at night before I head to bed then set them to post automatically at 8am Eastern Time. I am sitting in bed right now finishing this up. I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and enjoys the three F's, family, friends, and food. If you are outside the states, well, happy Thursday. One day closer to the weekend.

Kyle O.