Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Water Water Everywhere...

So I was torn.  I didn't know what to post today. I could do what I was planning, or I could call an audible. I decided to do both. You see my brother-in-law Jonathan had an incident at their house a few weeks ago that ended up messing up their hard wood floors. 

So why do you care? Well I received this beauty in the mail from him.


That's right. In the middle of ciaos he decided to take a snap shot of the most unique location ever. The swamp in his kitchen.

Thanks Jonathan.

Now moving on to another, more global picture. Holly with the National Park Service sent me these great ones from Philly. She took these pictures at the Liberty Bell and in front of Independence Hall. As you can see Independence Hall is in the middle of a face lift.

Holly was so excited to be helping out with the Project. She not only took these pictures, wrote a lengthy email, but also was kind enough to send us a packet full of goodies from Independence Hall.

Not only was Holly a tremendous source and help, she is also engaged and getting married May 21, 2011. Congratulations again Holly. Best of luck.

That's it for today.

Kyle