Friday, April 1, 2011

Final Four

Welcome to the end of another great week. This weekend is Katie's Bachelorette Party which means that I am on my own. I have a few Projects that I will be talking care of. I am sure I will also watch a little bit of the NCAA Final Four on Saturday night.

In honor of the Final Four I was hoping to post a picture from an area where one of the remaining teams is located (Virginia, Indiana, Connecticut and Kentucky). Lucky for us we received a picture from the state of Kentucky this week, though we still need one from Connecticut.

Today's picture is from the 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault) Headquarters in Ft. Campbell, Kentucky. This is one of the most prestigious divisions in the US Army. A big thanks to all those that have served our county. We appreciate all of your sacrifices.

Take care of yourself this weekend.

Kyle