Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Grand Ole Opry

Hello Hello-
Welcome to Tuesday. Yesterday while I was driving to pick up my wedding suit I was listening to a classic rock station. As I pulled into the parking lot there was a contest where the tenth caller would win free concert tickets. Normally I don't call into radio stations but I was feeling lucky. Lowandbehold I ended up as the tenth caller! Katie and I will be going to the Sheryl Crow/Kid Rock concert in Raleigh on August 25th!!!! We are very excited about this. It will be a great time out and it is great to receive free tickets before they even go on sale. I great way to start the week.

In honor of the concert I wanted to post a musical picture. Well you don't get much more musical than the Grand Ole Opry in Tennessee. These pictures come from Nichole who took them on a trip through Kentucky and Tennessee. I have heard so many great things about the Opry and it is on our list of places to see. Can't wait to see it in person.

Thanks for reading.

Kyle