Monday, April 4, 2011

Nebraska

Hello again-
I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. The weather in Raleigh was pretty nice and I spent most of the weekend outdoors working in the yard. Katie, on the other hand, had a bit of a more eventful weekend than I did. This past weekend was Katie's Bachelorette party. Katie and the bridal party spent the weekend in Washington DC and went to two vineyards. The also took along the Save The Date. I haven't seen the pictures yet but I have heard they are pretty funny. 

And speaking of today's bridal party, today's picture comes from Katie's Maid of Honor Danielle. She has been a great help with the project. Through her friend she was able to help us cross off Nebraska. The first comes from the University of Nebraska and it is of their football stadium. The second picture is of the Capital Building. And lastly, the final picture is of the open fields of Nebraska. 

Thanks for reading. 

Kyle