Monday, April 11, 2011

Washington DC

Hey everyone.

What a weekend we had. It was fantastic. Katie, her parents, and I went up to Cleveland for the weekend. The weekend was packed full of activities. Friday night our flight was delays (causing us to scrap the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame) and instead we went out to a nice dinner with the families. It was great seeing everyone together. It has been a while since Katie's parents, my parents, my sister, brother in law, and their kids have been together. The last time was my graduation. It was a real treat seeing everyone together.

One Saturday we had a great shower planned by my family. It was great seeing old friends and new and being able to spend time with them. That afternoon Katie's parents got a tour around Cleveland and spent some time at the Christmas Story House and the West Side Market.

On Sunday, after brunch, we even got to enjoy some nice weather, a rarity in Cleveland this time of year.

All in all I couldn't have asked for any else, except for maybe a longer weekend. It is great when I get to see my family and spend some time in Cleveland. I enjoy every moment of it.


On to today's pictures. These come from my good friend Melanie who had her family take some pictures around Washington DC. These pictures include the Air Force Memorial, the Washington Monument and the Jefferson Monument. They also took a few other pictures that we will share with you later.

Thanks for reading.

Kyle