Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Dukes of Hazzard- The General Lee at Cooter's

Howdy folks.
My friend Nichole took this picture while driving through Tennessee. Not only did she help us cross of Tennessee but also took some more that I will share with you tomorrow.

The pictures below are of the General Lee. The General Lee is the iconic car from the Dukes of Hazard. The car is outside of Cooter's in Nashville, Tennessee.

These pictures are great and a real piece of Americana. I love visiting new places and seeing new things. It is the explorer in me that loves this project. There are so many things out there that I have never seen and have learned so much throughout the past 5 months. 

The Project has far exceeded our expectations. Today's pictures are the 112th set received. Keep them coming and help us get to our wedding day.

Thanks for reading.

Kyle