Monday, March 14, 2011

It's Tourney Time

What a fantastic weekend. The weather in Raleigh was a perfect 75 on Sunday (I can already feel the hate mail from those of you where there is snow on the ground). Sunday was a great day full of walking the dog and a few trips to Home Depot. 

Last night I watched part of the NCAA Selection show. As I told you earlier I am a big Notre Dame fan so I wanted to see who Notre Dame would be playing in the NCAA Basketball tournament. This is always a great time of year. There aren't many times when you can go home for lunch and watch college sports. There always seem to be some great upsets which makes the tournament so much fun.  

Today's picture comes to us from Christie. This picture was taken at Jackson Gore Inn at Okemo Mountain Resort in Ludlow, Vermont. Christie is one of my good friends and we are thankful that she helped us cross Vermont off the list. We are almost there and are hopefully to be able to cross them all off. Thanks for reading and have fun making out a bracket or two. 

Kyle