Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Harry Potter and Hogwarts

I must admit that I have held on to this Save The Date for a little while now. The main reason is because I do not quite know where to post this picture on the map. These pictures were sent in by my Susan They are pictures of Hogwart's Castle. Hagwart's is the site of the Harry Potter stories. These pictures come from Universal Studios in Orlando Florida and sure I could post them in Orlando but that just doesn't seem right. I could post them in London where the stories also take place but that doesn't seem right either. I am certainly open to suggestions but will probably end up putting it in Orlando. 

Also, we really need your help. We are running low on pictures and hope to make it to the wedding without missing a day. We have enough to last for about another week and a half. 
Please if you can help, know anyone that can, we would love the pictures. Please email me at ProjectSaveTheDate@gmail.com. Help us make it to the wedding day without skipping a day.

We still need the following states: Alabama, Connecticut, Delaware, Idaho, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Dakota, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, and Wisconsin. 

Thanks for reading. 

Kyle