Monday, February 28, 2011

Surfs Up

Welcome to another work week. The weather in Raleigh has been fantastic. Katie and I spent a good portion of the weekend outside. On Sunday we ended up hiking with our dog around the ground of the North Carolina Museum of Art. It was great to get outside and enjoy the 75 degree weather. I know many of you hate me for saying that as many of the readers are in Cleveland where, to my understanding, it is snowing. 

Today's pictures certainly do remind me of the weather we are having. These come from Rich and Rita again. They previously sent in the marathon pictures and the scuba diving ones. These pictures are also from the same trip to Hawaii as the scuba diving ones. I wanted to spread them out a bit so that people didn't get too depressed looking at the Hawaii scenery. 

Enjoy your Monday

Kyle