Friday, February 4, 2011

Pro Football Hall of Fame

Oh what a week it was.

Busy week at work for both Katie and I. Glad it is over.

As many of you know this weekend there is a little football game that tends to be famous for good commercials. That's right, Super Bowl Sunday! Unfortunately for me and the rest of my fellow Clevelanders, the Pittsburgh Steelers are playing, yet again, in the Super Bowl. What makes it even worse for this former Clevelander is that my brother in law, and best man, Jonathan is from Pittsburgh. If the Steelers win I have to listen to him for the next year. Oh well, at least Notre Dame has beaten Purdue recently to even out the tables.

In honor of the Super Bowl today's picture is of the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio. Suring Super Bowl weekend the new Hall of Famers are announced.

I hope everyone enjoys the Super Bowl this weekend.

As always, we need your help to keep the Project going. Please help us if you can and email ProjectSaveTheDate@gmail.com

Kyle