Thursday, December 9, 2010

Timing is Everything....

Well I missed it by about a week. For those that don't follow college football, yesterday afternoon Urban Meyer resigned as head coach of the University of Florida. Meyer had previously won two National Championships at Florida.

So what does this have to do with Project Save The Date you might be thinking? Well just last week I ran a picture from my good friend John from "The Swamp" which is the University of Florida's football stadium. Turns out that appears to have been Urban Meyer's last home game. Here is that picture:


Quite ironic if you ask me. Instead of rerunning those pictures I am sticking with the college football theme today with pictures from the University of Oklahoma. These include their most recent National Championship Trophy, Sam Bradford's Heisman Trophy, and various conference Championship Rings.

Kyle O.