Monday, December 6, 2010

Seven New Wonders of the World

I hope every one had a great weekend. Sorry the blogs have been short as of late. I promise to tell you why and I promise I have a good excuse. Just been super busy with Katie getting things done. Lots of planning.

Today's photo comes from Cheryl who took this in Brazil at the Christ the Redeemer Statue. For those who don't know what it is I highly recommend you Google it. It is one of the "New Seven Wonders of the World"

The complete list is:
Taj Mahal
Petra
Machu Picchu
Great Wall of China
Colosseum
Christ The Redeemer
Chichen Itza. 

So far we have received two of locations, Christ the Redeemer and Chichen Itza. If you can help get another on the list (or the last remaining original wonder of the world, Pyramid of Giza) please let me know. 

Enjoy your week. 

Kyle O.