Friday, December 3, 2010

Best use of iPod ever...

Hello-

Today's picture is quite special. It was taken by Danillo at National Parks Photos. I was talking with him on Twitter and he mentioned that he was going to Chichen Itza, the Mayan Ruins. He was already on his way and didn't have a printer available to him. He was quite creative with his picture. I love it. As he said about the picture, " They say necessity is the mother of invention, and in this case necessity was the mother if using an iPod to show the save the date. I had nowhere to print!"

I love the creativity with this. Makes for a really unique picture and I love the composition of it. Danillo's website is great too. Please check it out. It is photos and paintings of many of the National Parks. They are quite stunning and well worth the time to check them out.

Thanks agains Danillo! Have a great weekend everyone!

Kyle O.