Friday, December 17, 2010

Dharma Initiative - Project Save The Date

Oh how I would love to be in Hawaii now. Instead I am in Raleigh stuck in snow. No, the snow isn't bad and I imagine it will be much worse when I head to Cleveland for the holiday break but look at that beach. How perfect is that?

This picture was taken by Hart on the island of Oahu, Hawaii. The TV show lost was also filmed on the island of Oahu for all you Lost fans out there. 

As I mentioned yesterday, there are some special photos coming up and I am still trying to figure out how to display then, for how long, and when I will post during the holidays. I will keep you updated. 

Thanks again for checking out our Project. Katie and I are doing well and still planning for our wedding. We can't believe how quickly it is approaching. We will get busy into planning mode after the holidays. Be safe this weekend. 

Kyle O.